The Pennie platform provides the producer community with two account options. These account options provide producers the flexibility they need to manage their book of business while also managing their agency. The two accounts available are:
- Agency/Agency Manager Account (for insurance organizations and agency managers) and
- Broker Account (for producers within an agency).
Pennie accounts are designed to help you and your business serve Pennsylvania customers. You will want to register for the account that best fits your business and situation.
Agency/Agency Manager Accounts are for:
- Producers who work on their own outside a large agency;
- Supervisors/managers of a Small agencies with two or more producers;
- Supervisors/managers of an Insurance Organization; or
- Supervisors/managers of a producer call centers.
Broker Accounts are for producers who work within a:
- An Agency with multiple producers;
- Producer call centers;
- Insurance Organizations; or
- Agency, but are not a manager or supervisor.