Pennie appreciates all of our Broker Workgroup members and their participation in making Pennie the best platform for our customers; however, we do not require participation, nor do we award CE credit for your participation.
Articles in this section
- Is the permission for customers to renew coverage new at Pennie?
- I can’t find my Certificate of Completion for the Broker Training on the TrainPA program. Where can I find it?
- I forgot my TrainPA Password, what should I do next?
- My courses will not advance for the Broker Training on TrainPA, what should I do?
- What should I do if my courses do not show up for the Broker Training on TrainPA?
- I did not receive a training link email from TrainPA to complete the Broker Re-Certification Training
- Pennie Partner Self-Test Environment
- How do I become a Pennie-Certified Broker for Plan Year 2022?
- I received an email from Train PA about completing Pennie Re-certification training, how do I access the re-certification training?
- Is Pennie the same as FFM as far as no medical qualifications are needed for enrollment into a Pennie plan and pre-existing conditions will all be covered and cannot be held against you.