At Pennie, the security and privacy of our customers and our partners who work with us to connect Pennsylvanians to coverage, is paramount. That is why all producers working in the Pennie platform must create their own unique Pennie account.
If you are a part of an agency without an agency account (including producers within their own agency), then you will need to do the following to get certified through Pennie and create your Pennie account:
- Have a valid PA Health Producer License and National Producer Number
- Complete Pennie Training
- Allow Pennie 5-7 business days to complete your certification.
NOTE: If you are in an agency with multiple producers and not sure of who should be the agency manager, please don’t register your agency without checking with your agency who should have this role.
If your agency has an agency account already setup but no agency manager identified, then you will need to:
- Identify who should be the agency manager.
- Have your designated agency manager contact the dedicated Pennie producer call center at 844-844-4440.
- Ask the call center representative to have that producer’s account changed to an agency manager.
- Have the designated agency manager add new agent from within their account.
NOTE: An agency can have multiple agency managers. If your agency has an agency account created with an agency manager, and you are not a designated agency manager, you need to have your agency manager add you from inside their agency manager account.
To learn more, visit the agent vs agency manager functionality.