Pennie is Pennsylvania’s official destination for shopping for quality health insurance plans and accessing financial assistance, if eligible.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to test positive for COVID-19 to be eligible for Pennie’s COVID-19 Enrollment Period?
- Do I need to report additional unemployment insurance I'm receiving for 2021?
- Do I need to report any one-time stimulus payments my household as received?
- How do I get free help from a Pennie-certified broker or Pennie Assister?
- How does the American Rescue Plan impact Pennie coverage?
- I already am enrolled in a Pennie plan but would like to change my plan; can I change plans under the COVID-19 Enrollment Period?
- I am enrolled in a plan through Pennie; can I add a household member during the COVID-19 Enrollment Period?
- I am new to Pennie; how do I apply for coverage using the COVID-19 Enrollment Period?
- I did not apply for coverage during Pennie’s initial open enrollment period but want to see if I’m eligible for financial assistance under the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021. Can I still apply for coverage through Pennie and get financial assistance?
- I did not think I qualified for financial assistance before – but think I might qualify under the American Rescue Plan Act, how do I check?