Pennie has updated the Pennie Broker Training for Plan Year 2022. If you are currently a Pennie-Certified Broker, you will be required to complete a modified recertification course and you should have received an email from Train PA on how to access the re-certification training.
Click here for a video on how to sign on to Train PA.
The training must be completed by October 31, 2021 prior to Open Enrollment to become a Pennie-Certified Broker for Plan Year 2022.
Below are steps to take to complete the re-certification training:
- First, you will receive an account claiming email with a link to create your password. Note: your email address is the username for your Pennie Broker Training Account
- Next, you will be asked to create a training profile password – it must contain at least one lowercase letter, one uppercase letter, and one number. You will see the boxes turn blue and the SUBMIT button turn green when you have created a password properly.
- After that, you will be asked to log into your Pennie Broker Training Account for the first time. This is also a good time to save your information to your browser.
- Next, review the terms and conditions for our training platform and click SAVE.
- Lastly, click “GO” to be directed to the Pennie Broker Training Platform.
- Be sure to attend to any notifications or profile updates.