Individuals who applied for healthcare through Pennie and had their application transferred to the Department of Human Services for a Medicaid (called Medical Assistance in PA) eligibility determination can submit additional documentation via the COMPASS website, COMPASS mobile app, mail, or by dropping it off in person at the local County Assistance Office.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to report additional unemployment insurance I'm receiving for 2021?
- Do I need to report any one-time stimulus payments my household as received?
- How do I get free help from a Pennie-certified broker or Pennie Assister?
- How does the American Rescue Plan impact Pennie coverage?
- I did not apply for coverage during Pennie’s initial open enrollment period but want to see if I’m eligible for financial assistance under the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021. Can I still apply for coverage through Pennie and get financial assistance?
- I did not think I qualified for financial assistance before – but think I might qualify under the American Rescue Plan Act, how do I check?
- Pennie says I need to "Confirm a Life Event" what do I do now?
- When will I see the American Rescue Plan changes in my account?
- My out-of-pocket premium is a lot higher this year compared to last year. Did Pennie give me the wrong eligibility? Why is this happening?
- Are Pennie customers still responsible for taking "affordable coverage" when it comes to job-based coverage