The same eligibility rules apply for coverage through Pennie as they did on healthcare.gov. All Pennsylvania residents who are otherwise eligible, will be able to enroll in coverage through Pennie during the 2021 Open Enrollment Period, which goes from November 1, 2020 – January 15, 2021. Pennsylvania residents experiencing a qualifying life event may be able to enroll outside of Open Enrollment using a Special Enrollment Period.
Articles in this section
- I can’t find my Certificate of Completion for the Broker Training on the TrainPA program. Where can I find it?
- I forgot my TrainPA Password, what should I do next?
- My courses will not advance for the Broker Training on TrainPA, what should I do?
- What should I do if my courses do not show up for the Broker Training on TrainPA?
- I did not receive a training link email from TrainPA to complete the Broker Re-Certification Training
- Pennie Partner Self-Test Environment
- How do I become a Pennie-Certified Broker for Plan Year 2022?
- I received an email from Train PA about completing Pennie Re-certification training, how do I access the re-certification training?
- Is Pennie the same as FFM as far as no medical qualifications are needed for enrollment into a Pennie plan and pre-existing conditions will all be covered and cannot be held against you.
- What is the differences between an Agency Manager account and an Agent account?