YES, Pennie’s goal is to make the transition from the Healthcare.gov to the new State Based Marketplace (SBM) as seamless as possible. Current FFM customers were migrated to Pennie in early September. Producers who completed Pre-Registration by September 2nd had their current Healthcare.gov book of business migrated to Pennie during the data migration process. These producers must complete Pennie training by November 30, 2020 to complete the Pennie-certification process and maintain their marketplace book of business.
Articles in this section
- I can’t find my Certificate of Completion for the Broker Training on the TrainPA program. Where can I find it?
- I forgot my TrainPA Password, what should I do next?
- My courses will not advance for the Broker Training on TrainPA, what should I do?
- What should I do if my courses do not show up for the Broker Training on TrainPA?
- I did not receive a training link email from TrainPA to complete the Broker Re-Certification Training
- Pennie Partner Self-Test Environment
- How do I become a Pennie-Certified Broker for Plan Year 2022?
- I received an email from Train PA about completing Pennie Re-certification training, how do I access the re-certification training?
- Is Pennie the same as FFM as far as no medical qualifications are needed for enrollment into a Pennie plan and pre-existing conditions will all be covered and cannot be held against you.
- What is the differences between an Agency Manager account and an Agent account?