The fastest, easiest way to submit any required documents is to upload them into your Pennie account on Pennie. This is highly recommended because within your account all of your document uploads originate from your secure messaging box on your Pennie Dashboard. Your Pennie Dashboard will look like this:
To get started with uploading any required documents, you'll need an electronic file of the document saved on your computer. It can be a scan or a photo. Please follow these recommended guidelines::
Make sure the file:
- Contains a clear, readable image.
- Is in one of these formats: .bmp, .gif, .jpeg, .jpg, .pdf, .pngIsunder 5 MB.
- Has a file name without a colon, semicolon, asterisk, or any other special character.
Once you are logged into your account, click on the ‘My Applications’ link on the left side of the page. From the My Applications page you will see your most recent application at the top ‘Current Applications’. Find ‘Actions you can take for this application’ and click on ‘Verifications & Documents’.
From this page, you will see ‘Documents for This Household’ that have been verified (green check mark) and those documents that still need to be verified/submitted (red exclamation point).
Look for items marked as ‘Not Verified’ (red exclamation point) for each household member. You can switch between various members of the household by clicking on the member name on the left side of the page. When you click on the ‘Not Verified’ field you will then see directions to upload documents required to confirm your eligibility.
You can also mail a copy of the documents to the address below.
- Make sure to write your name and current address used when you created your Pennie account on all your documents. You should keep the original documents for your records.
- Include a copy of the Pennie notice you received with the barcode on it and any other important, relevant information when mailing your documentation.
- Send a copy of the documents to:
Pennie Customer Service
PO Box 2008
Birmingham, AL 35203
Need help submitting documents?
We highly recommend that you find a local agent (broker) or enrollment professional (assister) who can assist you. To do this, click the Help & Support link at the top of the Pennie website and then select Find Local Assistance. This will take you to a directory where you can enter your zip code and see a list of certified enrollment professionals in your area.
As always, you can call Pennie Customer Service at 844-844-8040 during normal business hours if you need assistance with uploading documents.