The fastest option is to upload documents online.
- Log in to your Pennie account on www.pennie.com by clicking on "Customer Log in" at the top of the page.
- Once you’re logged in, you will see an ‘upload documents’ link on your Dashboard. Click this link and view any data matching issues (called “inconsistencies”) under the Application Verification tab and follow the steps on the page to upload documentation.
- After you submit your documentation, Pennie will review and determine if the documentation provided is sufficient. Please check back often for the latest updates to your account and any next steps required.
Mail a copy of the documents to the address below.
- Make sure to write your name and Application ID, which would be included in your eligibility notice, on all your documents. You should keep the original documents for your records.
- Include the notice’s cover sheet with the barcode when mailing your documentation.
- Send a copy of the documents to:
Pennie Customer Service
P.O. Box 2008
Birmingham, AL 35203
Applications can sometimes seem confusing or complicated. We get it. If you need help filling out your application, or understanding which documents to submit, you can access help over the phone or in-person. There are many resources available for you to get the help you need:
- To speak with a Customer Service Representative, call Pennie Customer Service at 1-844-844-8040 or TTY 711
- To find an assister or broker ready to help you enroll in a health plan that is right for you, please go to pennie.com, click Get Covered, click "Help & Support," and then select Find Local Assistance or call 1-844-844-8040 or TTY 711.