Do you need to verify your Social Security Number (SSN)? You can send Pennie any of the documents listed to verify your SSN.
Note: Documents must include your first name, last name, and SSN.
- Social Security card
- 1040 Tax Return (federal or state versions acceptable)
- W2 and/or 1099s (includes 1099 MISC, 1099G, 1099R, 1099SSA, 1099DIV, 1099S, 1099INT)
- W4 Withholding Allowance Certificate (federal or state versions acceptable)
- 1095 (includes 1095A, 1095B, 1095C)
- Pay stub documentation
- Social Security Administration documentation (includes 4029)
- Military record
- U.S. Military ID card
- Military dependent’s ID card
- Unemployment Benefits (Unemployment Benefits Letter)
- Court Order Granting a Name Change, that must have your original first and last name, new first and last name, and SSN
- Divorce decree