Your eligibility results are determined by the information you include on your Pennie application, including:
- The number of individuals in your household,
- Who is seeking coverage,
- Your household income,
- The county in which you live,
- Whether you are a Pennsylvania resident
- Your citizenship or immigration status
- Whether you have other qualifying health coverage
If you received a healthcare premium tax credit in the past and did not reconcile the amount when you filed your taxes, this can make you ineligible for future tax credits. Please refer to this FAQ for information on how to reconcile your premium tax credit.
See this FAQ for information on what to do if you think your eligibility results are incorrect.