If you are a current Pennie customer receiving APTC, or you were previously determined to be ineligible for APTC because your income was too high, your new APTC eligibility will be updated automatically in your Pennie account. You can access your new eligibility information in the “My Eligibility Results” page on your Pennie account dashboard. You should have also received a notice from Pennie describing these changes.
If you previously indicated you did not want Pennie to determine your eligibility for financial assistance on your Pennie application, you must complete the following steps to see if you qualify for financial assistance under the new law:
- Login to your Pennie account at http://enroll.pennie.com/hix
- Select ‘Edit your application’ on your Pennie account dashboard
- Select ‘Yes’ in the ‘Help Paying for Coverage’ step in your application
- Note: You can navigate to this step on the panel located on the left-hand side of your application
- Follow the remaining steps to submit your updated eligibility application
- You will need to provide information about your household, including household income.
- See how much financial assistance you qualify for!