Yes, when you file your 2021 taxes – tax credits that you did not receive throughout the year will be paid back to you as a refund.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to report additional unemployment insurance I'm receiving for 2021?
- Do I need to report any one-time stimulus payments my household as received?
- How do I get free help from a Pennie-certified broker or Pennie Assister?
- How does the American Rescue Plan impact Pennie coverage?
- I did not apply for coverage during Pennie’s initial open enrollment period but want to see if I’m eligible for financial assistance under the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021. Can I still apply for coverage through Pennie and get financial assistance?
- I did not think I qualified for financial assistance before – but think I might qualify under the American Rescue Plan Act, how do I check?
- Pennie says I need to "Confirm a Life Event" what do I do now?
- When will I see the American Rescue Plan changes in my account?
- My out-of-pocket premium is a lot higher this year compared to last year. Did Pennie give me the wrong eligibility? Why is this happening?
- Are Pennie customers still responsible for taking "affordable coverage" when it comes to job-based coverage